Sunday, November 6, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 22 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 22 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 22 Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter 22 Update on TWCS

SYTYCD Chapter 22 Update on Wattpad

With a spin, a twist and a sneer, our dance was over and we strode apart, leaving room for Chloe in the middle. Lowering my arms, I blew out a breath and waited. Alistair spoke almost immediately after the crowd died down. “And that’s why you two are the top two dancers. You are both so strong and fierce. This has been one of the most amazing seasons of So You Think You Can Dance and it’s all in part due to you two.”

“Thank you,” Alice said smugly, standing up taller and smirking.

“This has been a dream,” I breathed. “Thank you for the opportunity.”

“A class act to the end,” Carmen smiled. “We should be thanking you.”

“Before we announce the winner, let’s take a look at both of your best bits,” Chloe said. On the screen, our story wove together and it was a combination of our best performances, rehearsals and camaraderie with the cast. I had more of the latter, but they gave us equal time. When the video ended, the lights came up. “In a record-breaking vote, America’s Favorite Dancer is …”

I took a breath, focusing on my thoughts, my dad, my friends, Edward and my future. Whatever may come … I can do this.

“Isabella Swan!”


Did I just win? Oh my GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment