Friday, November 4, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Teaser

“They just said Bella’s name,” I gasped, tugging on Emmett’s arm. “Bella won?!”

“Dude, you’re going to dislocate my shoulder,” Emmett laughed.

“Asshole! Did they just say Bella’s name?!”

“She won, Edward,” Lauren beamed, throwing her arms around my neck. “She deserved it! I’m so happy she won.” I lifted Lauren off the ground, but I wanted Bella in my arms. I wanted to kiss the shit out of her. I wanted to hoist her onto my shoulders and scream like a crazy man, cheering for my favorite dancer. My girl is America’s favorite dancer!

“Come on, Edward. We’re allowed to go on stage,” Lauren said, tugging me toward the stage. I followed her and weaved my way to my girl. Bella found me, jumping into my arms and sobbed happily. I lifted her onto my shoulders and everyone cheered for her. Confetti rained all around us, sticking to our skin and in our hair. Bella was crying, smiling and waving excitedly. The cameras weaved in and out of the dancers, all of them so excited and happy for Bella.

Everyone except Alice. She was smiling tightly, standing next to Chloe and gripping her flowers. Chloe was trying to engage Alice in conversation, but she was obviously ignoring her. With a sneer, Alice stomped off the stage once the cameras were off her. I shook my head and focused on the gorgeous girl on my shoulders. Nothing could bring her down or bring me down. I was so proud of her.

Ten minutes after she was announced as the winner, the lights went down and we took official pictures with everyone, even Alice. Bella and Alice stood next to each other, but you could feel the animosity between the two. It was rolling off Alice in waves. Bella was vibrating with excitement. However, she felt Alice’s cold shoulder. Yes, Alice did come in second. However, would it have killed her to look pleasant and not like she wanted to kill my girl?

After the photos, Bella found me. Her face was practically glowing with excitement and joy. “Edward!” she squealed, running into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. “I can’t believe it!”

“Believe it, pretty girl. You were so amazing,” I said, nuzzling her neck and pressing a kiss just below her ear. “You were the best out there during the performance finale and again tonight. That’s why you won, Bella.”

“It’s surreal,” she breathed. “Completely surreal.” She leaned forward and kissed me, wiggling in my arms. “I won!”

I laughed, nodding. “You did! You did and you deserved it!” I kissed her again and she melted against me, sliding down my body. I deepened the kiss, my hands resting on her ass. “I love you, baby.”

I love you so much, Edward. I couldn’t have done this without you,” she smiled.

I will be posting an UPDATE for SYTYCD on Sunday at some point. There will be NO update on Thursday as I will be at work until very, very late. Regular updates will happen on November 17th. I'm hoping to have this story finished by the beginning of December-ish. Thank you for reading! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You're killing me! I'm afraid the other shoe drops and it will all go to hell. Oh God... Is it Sunday yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Sunday to be here now lol I'm waiting to see what Alice has up her sleeve now or rennee for that matter if they do something to seriously hurt her I'm going to have to climb in this stories and do some ads beating lol

    ReplyDelete